Kilberry Parish Church
Denomination: Former Church of Scotland
Address: Kilberry, PA29 6YB
Local Authority: Argyll & Bute
The church was built in 1821. A plain oblong building, galleries on three sides, later alterations provided an internal stair and removed the original external access. The building has now been sold to a charitable trust.
No services at present.
Not open at present.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.