Kelso Quaker Meeting House
Location of Church
Contact this Church
A former coach house adjoining the Old Priory, the Meeting House is a traditional two-story building of stone and slate, probably dating from before 1800. Collection of eight lino-cut prints of Border views by Earlston artist Tom Davidson. Ministry is welcome in any language, but is most often in English!
Sunday Meeting for Worship: 10.30am
Open by arrangement
Images relating to Kelso Quaker Meeting House are shown here, click on an image to view a larger version.
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form below. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland's Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.