The church, designed by McKissack & Rowan, was opened in 1884. The chancel, furnishings and stained glass windows (James Ballantine) were added in 1937. A mural by Alistair Gray in the transept was completed in 1979. The centenary chapel was opened in 1984.
Sundays: 10.30am. See website for other services
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.