There has been a Quaker Meeting House in Glasgow since 1660. The present Meeting House was opened in 1993 in this two-storey-and-basement classical townhouse with balustraded parapet.
Sunday 11.00am; Wednesdays 12.30pm with simple shared lunch
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.