Opened in 1875, the architect was Matthew Forsyth of Airdrie, who designed the church, campanile, manse and hall in Italianate style. Major refurbishment 2002/03. Six stained glass windows by Stephen Adam, James Ballantine, J T Stewart and J S Melville. Pipe organ 1886, by Harrison & Harrison.
Sundays: 11.00am all year and 6.30pm September-June
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.