St Kenneth's Parish Church, Kennoway
Location of Church
Contact this Church
The church in Kennoway dates back to St Kenneth, who preached in the 6th century. The present Romanesque-style church with nave, aisles and tower was built in 1850 and was designed by Thomas Hamilton. Galleried interior. Six stained glass windows by Marjorie Kemp 1950. Monuments to past ministers.
Sundays: 11.15am and, during term-time, 7.00pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.