St Joseph's Church, Peebles
Location of Church
Contact this Church
The present building was opened in 1858. The interior was reordered in 1971. The church includes various stained glass windows and statues. The most significant is the recently restored '14 Stations of the Cross' by the Alinari Brothers of Florence. Reredos with marble veneers by Reginald Fairlie.
Saturday Vigil 6.00pm, Sunday 9.30am
Open daily 9.00am-6.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.