Church in red sandstone with slate roofs by W F McGibbon, opened in 1903. A cluster of shapes including the hall and an entrance tower leads to the large nave. Fine collection of stained glass, including windows by Alfred Webster and Gordon Webster. Fine 2-manual organ. Shettleston Old Parish Church hosts the new Romanian Orthodox Church in Glasgow which holds its services in the old church hall.
Sunday 11.00am. See website for information about Romanian Orthodox services.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.