Port Glasgow United Reformed Church
Location of Church
Contact this Church
To contact this church, please click the button below. This will take you to the 'Contact us' page of the church's website. Please note Scotland's Churches Trust is not responsible for content on external websitesContact this church
The church building , formerly a Temperance Institute, was redesigned by Fred McDermid in 1964 when members moved from the Congregational Union Church in Balfour Street (1883). The Communion furniture, font and stained glass window (designed by Charles Hokey), came from the old building.
Sunday: 11.30 am
Open by arrangement
Images relating to Port Glasgow United Reformed Church are shown here, click on an image to view a larger version.
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.