Palmerston Place Church, Edinburgh
Location of Church
Contact this Church
To contact this church, please click the button below. This will take you to the 'Contact us' page of the church's website. Please note Scotland's Churches Trust is not responsible for content on external websitesContact this church
Opened in 1875, the inspiration for Peddie & Kinnear's design came from the 17th-century St Sulpice in Paris. A notable feature is the central ceiling motif of a dove within a sunburst. Wells Kennedy organ 1991 incorporates the oak case of the earlier 1902 organ. Meeting place for the Presbytery of Edinburgh and the Synod of the Scottish Episcopal Church.
Sundays: 11.00am and 6.30pm (except July and August)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.