Our Lady of Good Counsel, Broughty Ferry
Location of Church
Contact this Church
To contact this church please call the number below.
Designed by T M Cappon in a Gothic style, 1904. Rectangular-plan, Goithic detailed church with tower at the west end. Built in red brick with pick sandstone dressings. The tower has a statue of the Madonna and Child. The interior was remodelled in the late 20th century; gallery and stained glass window at west end.
Sunday Mass 10.00am,
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.