Giffnock South Parish Church
Location of Church
Contact this Church
To contact this church, please click the button below. This will take you to the 'Contact us' page of the church's website. Please note Scotland's Churches Trust is not responsible for content on external websitesContact this church
A 'hall church' (now Eglinton Hall) was opened in 1914. The present church was begun in 1921 and dedicated in 1929. It is by Stewart & Paterson in late Gothic style built of blonde sandstone. There is a fine collection of stained glass windows, including six by Gordon Webster. There are three recent windows, one by Sadie McLellan and two by Brian Hutchison.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.