Location of Church
Contact this Church
Simple oblong kirk of 1838-9 with three tall windows each side. Gabled front with gabled porch and arched bellcote at apex. Pulpit with sounding board decorated with finials. The church contains the Memorials to the men of HMS Armadillo, the wartime Royal Navy Commando Unit who trained in Ardentinny.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.