Location of Church
Contact this Church
Stands on a site where the Gospel has been preached for over 780 years. The present simple building was completed in 1783. The interior was renovated in 1893 using pitch-pine and an addition added to accommodate the pipe organ and choir. Pre-Reformation relics; the oldest gravestone is dated 1609.
Evening service 6.30pm in rotation with Glenisla, and Kilry.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.