Aberlady Parish Church
Location of Church
Contact this Church
To contact this church, please click the button below. This will take you to the 'Contact us' page of the church's website. Please note Scotland's Churches Trust is not responsible for content on external websitesContact this church
All that remains of the 15th-century church is the tower; the body of the church was rebuilt in 1773 and recast in 1886 by William Young who added two aisle on the south the match the post-Reformation burial aisles on the north. Stained glass by Edward Frampton, London 1889. Eighth-century cross. Marble monument attributed to Canova.
Open 1 May to 30 September, 8.00am to dusk or by arrangement
Images relating to Aberlady Parish Church are shown here, click on an image to view a larger version.
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.